FME, EI DPE – Associate professor
+420 54114 2588
Education and academic qualification
- 1961, Master degree, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of technology,subject field- Power Engineering,
- 1976, Ph.D degree, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology, subject field - Power Engineering,
- 1979, habilitation, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology, subject field - Power Engineering,
- 1961 - 1965, designer, PBS Brno, project office of steam power plants,
- 1965 - now, associate professor, Institute of Energy
- Combustion of fosil and alternative fuels, biomass gasification. Environmental effects of combustion and gasification processes.
- Energy devices, boilers and incinerators, combined heat and power. Waste-to-Energy. Thermal treatment of waste.
- 1994-2000, vice-dean, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, BUT
- 2000- now, head of Institute of Energy
- 2001- now, member of scientific board of Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- 1996-2001, member of Czech committee for flame research, CzFRC
- 1995- now, member of Czech society for Environmental Engineering
- 2000- now, member of examination board MPO for energy auditors
- 2001- now, member of scientific board Energy research centre of Technical University VŠB Ostrava
- 1980- now, authorized expert for field of clean air, energy with speciliazation steam boilers and combustion chambers, economy and price judgment.
Sum of citations (without self-citations) indexed within SCOPUS