FME, ITE DHBM – Assistant professor
+420 54114 2422
Education and academic qualification
- 2001, Ing., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology, Dept. of Transport, Building and Agricultural Machines
- 2002 - 2004, technician, Institute of Transport Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology.
- 2004 - to date, lecturer, Institute of Transport Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology.
- Theory of Supporting Structures (QTN)
- Transport machines (QTZ)
- Computer Aided Design (QS0)
- Fatigue and Durability of Structures (QUK)
- Identification of dynamic force effects on construction of building and handling machines and their interaction with working material.
- Structural Analyses of Structures
- Fatigue and Durability of Structures
- 2001 - 2003, Vibrating roller with automatic optimization of compacting parameters. Project from program of research and development - KONSORCIUM (MPO) č. FD-K/15, associate.
- 2005 – to date, Simulation modelling of mechatronics systems VZ MSM 0021630518, second author (D2)