FME – Dean
+420 54114 2171, +420 54114 3366
Education and academic qualification
- 1994, MSc., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology, Engineering Mechanics
- 2000, Ph.D., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology
- 2009, associte professor, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology, Design and Process Engineering
- 1997 - 2000, lecturer, Faculty of mechanical engineering, Brno university of technology
- 2000 - 2009, assistant professor, Faculty of mechanical engineering, Brno university of technology
- 2009 - present, associate professor, Energy Institute, FME, BUT Brno
- Lectures for courses of Heating, Computer Modelling I. and Computer Modelling II. and tutorials for courses of Heating, Compressors, Fans and Refrigerating Plants ,Computer Modelling I., Computer Modelling II. and Thermomechanics in masters study programmes
- Supervisor of 23 Diploma Thessis.
- Supervisor in Ph.D. study programmes.
- Computational modelling of thermofluid mechanics.
- Environmental engineering with orientation on energy consumption and heating systems.
- Modelling of dispersion systems.
- Computational modeling of pollutants dispersion in urban environment with traffic impact
- Flow and aerosol transport in human respiratory tract.
- Simulation of fire dispersion inside a road tunnel.
- 2005 - present, vice-head of department of thermodyanmics and environmental engineering
- 2005 - 2014, member of academic senate, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Brno University of Technology
- 2006 - present, member of advisory board of branch Environmental Engineering
- 2008-2010 FI-IM5/217: Environmental control system for helicopter and small aircrafts, (in cooperation with PBS Velká Bíteš, a.s.)
- 2007-2009 FT-TA4/028: Research of great volume termochambers, (in cooperation with BMT Brno)
- 2005-2009 GD101/05/H018: Research on effective systems for improvement of indoor environment quality
- 2005-2007 MPO FI-IM2/159: Investigation of parallel desulphurisation of flue gases and development of technology for its industrial application (in cooperation with TENZA Brno)
- 2005-2007 COST 633: Particulate matter: Transport and deposition of PM in human airways
- 2004-2007 MPO 1H-PK/61: Application of the CFD to flow investigation inside a nuclear reactor (in cooperation with TES Třebíč)
- 2004-2006 MPO FT-TA/054: Investigation of a new line of thermal chambers (in cooperation with BMT Brno)2001-2004 OE96: Effervescent injectors-a way to low emission of industrial burners
- 2000–2004 COST OC715.80: Computational modelling applied to pollutant dispersion (under traffic induced momentum and turbulence) in urban local scale
- 2000-2003 GACR 101/01/P071: The computational model for dispersion of traffic pollutants in critical urban areas
- 1999-2003 COST G3.40 Industrial ventilation: Dispersion of fire smoke inside a road tunnel
- 1999-2003 COST G3.30 Industrial ventilation: Performance, efficiency, and optimisation of ventilating system in solar buildings
- 1999-2003 COST G3.10 Industrial ventilation: CFD applied to road tunnel ventilation under traffic induced flow rate and turbulence
- 1997–2002 EUREKA SATURN (Eurotrac-2) CO37OE32: Transport and tranformation of environmentally relevant trace constituents in the traposphere over Europe - 2nd phase.
- 1997–1998 Development Fund: Eulerian-Lagrangian model for traffic induced flow
- 1996–1997 Austrian-Czech Joint Project: Dispersion of Pollutants in the vicinity of Tunnel Portals
- 1995–1998 COST CITAIR 615.40: Road Tunnel & Impact on City Air
Sum of citations (without self-citations) indexed within SCOPUS