FAST-HE05Acad. year: 2020/2021
Use of GNSS and IMU in aerotriangulation, additional parrameters, accuracy analysis, systemathic errors, geometric image transformation, improvement of images, extraction , filtering, mosaiking, integrated technologies.
Physical fundamentals of remote sensing, sensors and their parameters, satellite orbits. Remote sensing tasks, digital processing remote sensing data, remote sensing applications.
Institute of Geodesy (GED)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The ability to use of advanced technology for determination of elements of exterior orientations - aerotriangulation with GNSS/IMU measurements.
Detailed analysis of results. Use of basic method of classification on aerial and sattelite images.
Methos of digital images acquisition, image triangulation
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Hanzl, V., Plánka, L.: Fotogrammetrie a dálkový průzkum. VUT v Brně, studijní podpora (4 moduly), 2007. [https://intranet.fce.vutbr.cz/pedagog/predmety/opory.asp] (CS)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Principles of inertial navigation, Kalman filter.
2. Use GNSS/IMU instruments in aerotriangulation.
3. Additional parameters in image triangulations.
4. Accuracy analysis, systemathic errors.
5. Integrated technologies.
6. Geometric and radiometric image transformation.
7. Improvement of images, extractions of image elements, filtering.
8. Physical fundamentals of remote sensing.
9. Sensors and their parameters, satellite orbits.
10.Remote sensing taks, digital processing of data, remote sensing applications.
Advanced photogrammetric technologies, accuracy analysis, remote sensing sensors, remote sensing tasks and applications.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.