Assessing of Immovable Property
FAST-6J5Acad. year: 2020/2021
The task of the subject is the orientation in problems of expert activities, in expert branches and of experts, to learn how to perform independently the valuation of different object types according different methods. Making students familiar with expert activities, with view to buildings valuation, valuation of building materials and whole tenements. Price determination methods explanation according to valid legal regulations. Problems of building length of life determination connected with wear and tear.
Institute of Technology of Building Materials and Components (THD)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Basic knowledge of price fixing, structural solution of buildings, properties of different building materials type
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Bradáč, A.: Teorie oceňování nemovitostí. CERM Brno 2000
Bradáč, A. a kolektiv: Soudní inženýrství. CERM Brno 1999
Weigel, L.: Oceňování nemovitostí podle předchozích cenových předpisů na území ČR. CERM Brno 2002
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1.Introduction into the subject. Basic concepts.
2.The history of expert activities. Legal regulations for expert activities.
3.Determination of the area of buildings, methods for calculation of internal space of buildings etc.
4.Methods for assessing of buildings according to valid price regulations for special types of objects, including practical experiences.
5. Character of buildings. Extract from the land register of immovable assets.
6. Assessing of a family house, of a residential object, of a farmhouse, holiday home, garage, an auxiliary building
7. Valuation of industrial and agricultural objects, of external adaptations, of building plots, of houses under construction etc.
8. Valuation of flats.
9. Encumbrances and their valuation.
10. Problems of wear in relation to the durability of building materials and structures.
11. Market price valuation of immovable assets.
12. Valuation of damages of immovable assets.
13. Valuation for purposes of banks, Valuation of enterprises.
The subject leaver obtains knowledge about:
Methods of immovable property valuation,
Methods of movable property valuation,
Methods of intangible possession valuation,
Settlement of claims for failures and faults of building structures
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Type of course unit
26 hours, optionally
Teacher / Lecturer
26 hours, compulsory
Teacher / Lecturer
eLearning: currently opened course