FSI-ETRAcad. year: 2017/2018
Technological preparation of production as an integral component of the technological process of machining, forming and welding. The methodology of design of the production procedures. Classification and measurement of time consumption in engineering technological process.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The students will learn production procedures of typical engineering components in terms of individual stages of the production procedure.
Ability to work with technical drawings and personal computer. Secondary school mathematics. Basic knowledge of heat, chemical and surface layer material treatment. Basic knowledge of scaling in technological processes. Basic knowledge of CAD programs.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
ZEMČÍK, Oskar. Technologická příprava výroby. Brno: Akademické nakladatelství CERM, 2002. ISBN 80-214-2219-X.
Zemčík,O.Ambrož,O. Technologické procesy -studijní podpory, internet ÚST (kst2.fme.vutbr.cz/obrabeni/opory) (CS)
Zemčík,O. Technologická příprava výroby.Brno Akademické nakladatelství CERM s.r.o. 2002. 158s. ISBN 80214-2219-X (CS)
VIGNER, Jaroslav, Antonín ZELENKO a Mirko KRÁL. Metodika projektování výrobních prcesů. Praha: SNTL, 1984, 588 s. (CS)
Vigner,W.Metodika projektování výrobních procesů, Praha SNTL 88,588s. ISBN 04-246-88 (CS)
Minařík.V. Obloukové svařování,Praha 1998,SCIENTIA s.r.o. 229s. ISBN 80-7183-119-0 (CS)
ZEMČÍK, Oskar. Projektování výrobních procesů. Brno: Vysoké učení technické, 1987. ISBN 80-214-2219-X. (CS)
König,W. Fertiungsuerfahren,Band 1,2,3,4,5,6. VDI Verlag Düsseldorf 1990, ISBN 3-18-401054-6 (DE)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
The course is taught through lectures explaining the basic principles and theory of the discipline. Teaching is suplemented by practical laboratory work.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Course-unit credit requirements include:
- Participation in the exercises.
- Managing the basis of creating and completing production procedures and delivery of all required written work, credit.
The examination consists of a written (test or written exam) and oral part graded according to the Rules for Studies and Examinations.
The teacher may in justified cases set a special condition.
Language of instruction
The aim of the course is to familiarise students with the methodology of the technological planning of the production of engineering components, designing of the production procedure and analysis of respective relations in the technology of the engineering components production.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Participation in the exercises – 100%, excused absence – max. 10%. Written assignments shall be completed even in case of absences. If the student exceeds the limit of absences, the director of the institute may permit individual compensatory assignments. Missed lessons may be in well-founded cases compensated in the given week with other groups.
Type of course unit
39 hours, optionally
Teacher / Lecturer
- Technological planning of production – methodology of designing production procedures
- Technological fundamentals – technologicality of the construction
- Classification of the time consumption in mechanical engineering, work rationalization
- Choice of optimum type of machine tools and their equipment
- Production of semi-products, manufacturing rotary and non-rotary components
- Technological procedure of heat treatment
- Technological procedure of the production of semi-products and products by steel-metal stamping
- Technological procedure of the production of components by metal-sheet stamping
- Technological procedure of the production of forgings
- Forgings production by hammer forging and stamping
- Technological procedure of the production of welding
labs and studios
26 hours, compulsory
Teacher / Lecturer
- Production procedure of a simple rotary component - flange
- Element time for drilling machine - application for a flange
- Technological fundamentals - transformation of linear dimensional systems
- Production procedure (with all particulars) of components such as pins, bush for single part and series production.
- Technological procedure in thermal operation.
- Thermal processing in deep drawing.
- Technological processing in extrusion.
- Technological processing in die forgings.
- Technological processing in welding.
- Technological processing in bending.
eLearning: currently opened course