Scholarships are granted subject to the current BUT Scholarship and Bursary Regulations.
BUT student may receive an accommodation scholarship under:
- Section 91, Paragraph 2, Letter d) of Act. no. 111/1998 Coll. as amended
- Art. 9, Paragraph 1, Letter d,e, and f and Paragraph 2 of Scholarship Regulation at BUT
- Paragraph 1 of the Direction of Rector No. 16/2008
To apply for a scholarship a student needs to submit online application (further info provided on Welcome Week).
Current scholarship is in amount of 600 CZK. The instructions how to apply for accommodation scholarship is available here.
A student may also submit an electronic application for 1,620 CZK a month in social scholarship (under Section 91, Paragraph 3 of the Act no. 111/1998 and Rector´s Directive no. 16/2008).
The application must by accompanied by two documents:
- certificate of earnings of all the jointly-considered family members up to 1,5 times the subsistence level
- report of the receipt of a social security benefit- child benefit or a list of social security benefits - child benefit
These documents should be submitted by the student to the study office of his or her faculty.
The social scholarship paydays are identical with those of the accommodation scholarship. No social scholarship is paid for the months of July and August.
Extraordinary social scholarship
The Rector may grant extraordinary social scholarships to students experiencing a difficult period of life brought about by sudden changes in their family´s life. Rules for granting such scholarships are stipulated by Rector´s Direction no.11/2009.
Extraordinary scholarship granted by the rector
For activities carried out for the benefit of BUT, the Rector may, depending on the number of scholarships granted and the funding available, decide to pay a student a one-off scholarship-sum (under Article 8, Paragraph1 of the Scholarship and Bursary Regulations).
Scholarships for study abroad
Merit, company and other scholarships
All other scholarships are granted at the discretion of the deans of faculties and directors of university institutes.
Responsibility: Mgr. Marta Vaňková