Open Access Fund
In 2018 BUT set off 1 500 000 CZK budget for open access publication fees.
The applicant of the grant must be:
- employee or student of BUT
- first or corresponding author
- Maximum of demanded money is 3000$.
- One applicant can apply for a grant once in a year.
- Author can apply only when there is no possibility of any other donation (grants, projects budget etc.)
- The grant will not cover fees for reprints, colour printing, administration fees etc.
- The article has to be published in the journal which is indexed by Web of Science or Scopus.
- The journal must be fully OA and not just hybrid.
- The journal must be in Directory of Open Access Journals.
- Article must be published under Creative Commons license.
- The supported article must be uploaded to the institutional repository (BUT Digital Library).
- The application must be send after the acceptation of the manuscript.
- The articles should be published within a same year when the application was accepted.
- Applications will be accepted until the money run out (on the base "first-come, first-served").
The invoice and application must be submitted at least one week before the due date. The application will not be handled after the 4th January 2019. Payments can be made in EUR or USD. The invoice shall contain the following information:
- BUT data: Brno University of Technology, Antoninska 548/1, 60190 Brno, ID: CZ00216305
- Publisher data: Name of the Company, Payment Description, Bank Information
- Bank information:
- Europe: Bank name, Address, Account No., Swift Code, IBAN
- USA: Bank name, Address, Account No., Swift Code, IBAN, Routing number (or similar).
Information about journals:
- Web of Science - http://science.thomsonreuters.com/cgi-bin/linksj/opensearch.cgi
- Scopus: you can filter open access journals from the Scopus title list
- Basic overview of all open access ranked journals in this table