Citace PRO Reference Manager
The Citace PRO reference manager is used to build, manage, and export bibliographic references. This is a Czech on-line system, which is the first to fully support the ČSN ISO 690 standard. In addition, it can create references in other frequently used styles (such as Chicago, Harvard, MLA, IEEE, CSE, etc.)
You can create a reference by filing in a form or automatically generate it by just entering ISBN, ISSN, or DOI. You can also use the unique direct import from the BUT library catalogue or the EBSCO database.
The system can also be used to sort the records created into a simple system of folders and share them with other system users.
- How do I log in?
- How do I create a reference by filling in fields?
- How do I create a reference using ISBN, ISSN, DOI?
- How can I print/store citations?
- How can I share references?
- How to work with folders?
- How do I insert a reference from the EBSCO database?
- How do I insert a reference from the library catalogue?