access to database from BUT
Trans Tech Publications Inc.
Database Scientific.Net is one of the fastest growing online services focused on the area of material science and engineering.
The database contains over 400,000 full text articles. Each month, more than 3,000 new materials devoted to material sciences and engineering are added. The database allows full-text search and has many other benefits.
The database contains journals:
- Materials Science Forum
- Key Engineering Materials
- Solid State Phenomena
- Defect and Diffusion Forum
- Applied Mechanics and Materials
- Advanced Materials Research
- Advances in Science and Technology
- Journal of Nano Research
- Journal of Biomimetics, Biomaterials, and Tissue Engineering
- Journal of Metastable and Nanocrystalline Materials
- International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa
- Advanced Engineering Forum
- Nano Hybrids
- aid from sources of FME Campus Library in cooperation with the Institute of Materials Science and Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- until 31. 12. 2019
for further information write to email@example.com