Spanish - Elementary Part 1
FAST-VYS001Acad. year: 2020/2021
The course is for real beginners, and is based on units 1 - 4 of the text book Espaňol en marcha I.
The students will learn the basics of communication in these situations: greetings, introductions, ask about profession, address, telephone number, nationality, time, ask and tell directions, describe their home, ask about the position of objects in a house, how much the rent is, to order a drink in a bar or a meal in a restaurant.
Institute of Social Sciences (SPV)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The student will be able to understand basic and sipmle expressions and phrases, will be able to communicatein very basic situations, will achieve the target level A1 lower according to the CEFR
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
The aim of this course is to teach the Spanish language and the basic communicative skills that are necessary to achieve the A1 inferior level.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme B_A+U Bachelor's, 1. year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
- Programme BAK-UAD Bachelor's, 2. year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
- Programme BAK-EP Bachelor's, 2. year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
- Programme BAK-ESBD Bachelor's, 2. year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
- Programme BAK-MIn Bachelor's, 2. year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
- Programme BAK-PM Bachelor's, 2. year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
Type of course unit
26 hours, compulsory
Teacher / Lecturer