FAST-DEA072Acad. year: 2020/2021
Study and obtaining actual knowledge of selected geodesy and cartography problems with support of secondary supervisors
from other special and scientific deparments of the faculty, university and also out-of-university scientific research
centres. Defining of simulation and experimental parts of doctor thesis topic. Publications and presentations outputs
of creative activities. Semestral plan formation of expertise action visits (seminars, conferences, congresses) and
at the same time semestral plan formation of education or expert stays at foreign scientific and academic institutions.
There is benefit for create activities to co-operate with practice in terms
of project solving.
Institute of Geodesy (GED)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledges of university graduate in geodesy and cartography specialization. Passed doctoral study with state doctoral exam.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. - 13. week: Doctor thesis - final version.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme DKC-GK Doctoral, 4. year of study, summer semester, 0 credits, compulsory
- Programme DPA-GK Doctoral, 4. year of study, summer semester, 0 credits, compulsory
- Programme DKA-GK Doctoral, 4. year of study, summer semester, 0 credits, compulsory
- Programme DPC-GK Doctoral, 4. year of study, summer semester, 0 credits, compulsory