Selected Items of Building Service Theory
FAST-DTB042Acad. year: 2020/2021
Solution of sectorial problem from selected field in heating, ventilation, air-cinditioning, cooling, sanitary installation, gass installation completed to theoretical and in some case experimental papers.
Institute of Building Services (TZB)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Applied physics, applied mathematics, computer modelling, english language, basic of experimental measurements in Building services.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Submission and definition of subject.
2. Individual study of technical literature.
3. Creation of literature backround research.
4. Creation of model for problem solution.
5. Definition of problem boundary conditions.
6. Definition of simplification conditions for problem solution.
7. Self theoretical solution of problem.
8. Experimental calibration of theoretical solution of problem.
9. Changes and verification of theoretical solution of problem.
10. Elaboration and generalization of solving problem outputs.
11. Elaboration of writen output.
12.–13. Prezetation and discussion about compiled work (papers).
Theretical knowledge of building services theory needed for solution of research aims connected with thesis.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme DKC-S Doctoral, 1. year of study, summer semester, 8 credits, compulsory-optional
- Programme DPA-S Doctoral, 1. year of study, summer semester, 8 credits, compulsory-optional
- Programme DKA-S Doctoral, 1. year of study, summer semester, 8 credits, compulsory-optional
- Programme DPC-S Doctoral, 1. year of study, summer semester, 8 credits, compulsory-optional
Type of course unit
39 hours, optionally
Teacher / Lecturer