Field Training 4
FAST-NEA038Acad. year: 2020/2021
1. Measurement and setting out of different methods main geometrical parameters – angle, distance, height.
2. determination of primary and secondary setting-out systems.
3. setting out spatial position of building.
4. setting out of line structures.
5. Setting out of angle intersection technology.
6. setting out of tunnel and line alignment through obstacle.
7. determination of heights very precise leveling methodology.
8. gravimetric syrveying.
9. trigonometric measurement of altitudes in the mountain environment.
10. technologies GNSS measurement – static and realtime methods.
11. analysis of measured data and determination of accuracy characteristics.
Institute of Geodesy (GED)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Student gets practical knowledge of some typical basic setting out tasks in field. Student gets practical experience with basic tasks of theoretical geodesy in field. Student gets experience with practical GPS surveying.
Knowledge of basic setting out procedures and methodology of accuracy analyses.
Knowledge of fundamentals of theoretical geodesy.
Knowledge of underground surveys.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
Practical surveying of some typical basic setting out tasks in field. Practical surveying of basic theoretical geodesy tasks in field. Practical GPS surveying.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme NPC-GK Master's, 1. year of study, summer semester, 4 credits, compulsory
Type of course unit
360 hours, compulsory
Teacher / Lecturer