Construction Machines (R)
FAST-NWA022Acad. year: 2020/2021
Mechanization of construction work, machines and mechanical equipment employed according to the technical stages of the construction process for buildings and civil engineering works. Machines and equipment for the production of building materials, the remote control of machines, machines and equipment for the execution of repairs, reconstruction work and maintenance, landfills, demolition, recycling, regulations for the operation of construction machines.
Institute of Technology, Mechanisation and Construction Management (TST)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Basic knowledge of construction technology with regards to construction processes, occupational safety in civil engineering, basic information about the function and use of machines and assemblies of machines.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Introduction to the subject. Basic information about the mechanization of construction work, construction machines and technical procedures.
2. Construction machines employed in work performed according to the main technical stages of building execution.
3. Acquaintance with machines and equipment for the production of building materials.
4. Special construction machines and equipment for the execution, repairs and the reconstruction of buildings.
5. Special construction machines for the execution, repairs and the reconstruction of civil engineering works.
6. Remote control of construction machines and equipment.
7. Machines and equipment for landfilling, recultivation and recycling.
8. Regulations, standards and ordinances applicable for work with construction machines.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme NPC-SIR Master's, 1. year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, compulsory