FAST-NVB029Acad. year: 2020/2021
Group and team work in sequential teams are typical for industry branch as Building realization.
This Course deals with extensional leading and managing operations of workgroups in building engineering and follows progress and dynamics of the teamwork. Main aim of this course is to gain company manager knowledge and experience managing techniques, leading of working teams.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge to manage the manager work in building engineering company from the point of view of leading and human resources management.
The ability to understand, speak and write by given language. Basic orientation in organization of construction firm.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Function and importance of decision making in managerial work.
2. Human resources, building and recreating teams.
3. Principle of growth and change, paradigms and effectivness in teamwork.
4. Positive activity of manger in teamwork, range of influence and sphere of action, Frankl's model for of responsibility.
5. Leadership and management of coworkers, principles of personal leadership, Mission statement, focus of confirming roles and aims in team.
6. Unification of corporational priorities to worker's priorities. Managing, organising and planning of activities. Delegation of authorities and responsibility.
7. Interpersonal leadership, types of interpersonal interaction, supportive systems and processes for maximum effective cooperation.
8. Principles for optimal solution of working conflicts and fundamentals of effective negotiation.
9. Synergy as a principle of creative cooperation, diversity, creativity,it's techniques and innovation.
10. Today current questions of management and leadership.
Improving ability to manage the manager work in building engineering company from the point of view of leading and human resources management.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme NPC-SIR Master's, 2. year of study, winter semester, 4 credits, compulsory-optional