FAST-NVB025Acad. year: 2020/2021
Costs. Cost framework. Price information. Cost oriented price setting. Construction costs in Czech Republic. Participants in development. Work agreements. Negotiated prices. Costing aids. Construction costs. Overall cost estimate. Cost indicators of construction objects. Cost of construction object. Construction cost estimate. Data for cost estimate evaluation. Construction works costs. Costs of project preparation and engineering consultancy. Wage laws for engineers and other technical workers. History and evolution of costs in civil engineering in the Czech Republic. Basic knowledge of construction costing in other countries. Software for cost estimates. Prices of immovables.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Offered to foreign students
Of all faculties
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge about pricing with respect to knowledge from area of cost calculation and price setting in construction development.
Knowledge of technology of constructions and works. Knowledge and skills of fundamentals of business economics, especially of areas of work, material, machines and equipment standartization, wages issues, coding and classification of construction production.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Introduction. Price law. Price system. Price information.
2. Price of constructin. Complex budget of construction.
3. Price of building. Cost estimate of building.
4. Price of building. Systems for cost estimate in CR.
5. Price of building. Systems for cost estimating abroad.
6. Price of building work. Calculation formula. Comparative calculation.
7. Price of architects and engineers activities. Price of cost estimator activity.
8. Price of public order.
9. Price of property. Price law about propery valuation.
10. Price of property. Building. Land. Vegetation. Methods of valuation.
11. Price of property. Cost method of valuation.
13. Price of property. Yield method and comparative method of valuation.
To get knowledge about pricing with respect to knowledge from area of cost calculation and price setting in construction development. To acquire skills by working with cost estimate data and with up-to-date software applications for cost estimation and costing in civil engineering, that are used in construction practice. Basic knowledge about pricing of immovables.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans