Financing of Construction Order
FAST-BVA004Acad. year: 2020/2021
Financial sources of the civil firm, own and foreign sources, short-term and long-term sources. Firm’s property, the management of particular parts of the property and the coverage of the property from various sources. Structural order and its determination. Budget. Monitoring of the costs connected with the order, the running of the structural order from the technological and financial aspect. Financial sources for the order assurance. Financial plan of the order. The cash flow of the company and the cash flow of the order. Comparison of planned and real state of the structural order from the financial aspect. Evaluation of the differences.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge of real costs of construction order.
Orientation in company financing and construction firm economy.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Introduction into the problematic of the financing. Determination of categories “property and sources of coverage”. Structure of property and sources of coverage. Links between amount of property and sources for the property assurance.
2. Management of particular kinds of property in the connection with their source intensity.
3. Structural order, its determination. Assignment of the financial necessity of the order in the connection with the budget. General principles of the order costs monitoring, allocation of overhead costs to particular orders.
4.–5. Inner directions monitoring the issue of structural order financing. Evidence assurance.
6.–7. In-house and extraneous sources used for the financing of the structural order (the economic result of current and past period, advance payments, leasing, funding). Comparison of particular sources from the aspect of the economic convenience and their assurance.
8. Financial plan of the order.
9. Monitoring of the structural order process from the aspect of technological and financial intensity.
10. Cash-flow of the firm and the cash flow of the structural order – planned and real. Management of order cash-flows, various way of the billing of the structural works. Sub-supplies from the financial aspect.
11.–12. Comparison of planned and real state of the structural order from the financial aspect.
13. Evaluation of the structural order. Enumerating and reasoning of differences between financial plan of the order and the reality. Responsibility for the differences. Motivation at the orders management.
To observe real costs of construction order. Ability to manage cash flows within construction order by suitable choice of financing method.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans