Building Services 3
FAST-BTA003Acad. year: 2020/2021
Basic problems to creation of indoor climate by HVAC. Selected physical phenomena, theory of wet air and his conditioning. Interior aerodynamics. Thermal humidity stress building. Natural ventilation. Forced ventilation and hot air heating. Systems HVAC. Cooling for air-conditioning. Heat recovery systems. Noise in HVAC systems and his attenuation. Application HVAC systems in civil and obytných buildings.
Institute of Building Services (TZB)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Student get base of ventilation and air conditioning systems in buildings.
Thermal engineering, basics of heating, especially heat technical calculations, the design principle piping network - hydraulics, basics of building acoustics.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Internal micro-clime of space and his creation systems air heating,ventilation and air conditioning. Selected physical phenomena, wet air and his conditioning.
2. Thermal humidity stress building.
3. Natural ventilation, sorts and application.
4. Air flow in room, distributive elements.
5. Parts of airconditionining systems for air treatment and air transport.
6. Machinery room.
7. Air systems in airconditioning and their design.
8. Water and refrigeration systems in airconditioning and their design.
9. Cooling for air-conditioning.
10. Heat recovery systems.
11. Noise in HVAC systems and their attenuation, suggestion damping elements.
12. Control of HVAC equipment, HVAC systems applications in industry.
13. Application HVAC systems in civil building and in industry.
Base of ventilation and air conditioning (VAC) in buildings. Creation of indoor climate by VAC systems. Energy, ecology and economy aspects in design of VAC equipment.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans