Hydroinformatics 1 (V)
FAST-BRB002Acad. year: 2020/2021
1. Theoretical and practical basics for the use of modern information and communication technologies in modeling, management and decision making in the field of water management.
2. Provision and processing of input data.
3. Application of simulation models in water management (rainfall-flow models, simulation of water flow in pipelines and open channels, modeling of groundwater flow).
4. Processing and evaluation of modeling results (using GIS, CAD, etc.).
5. Fundamentals of design of water structures in CAD.
6. Principles of processing of water management project documentation in CAD.
Institute of Water Structures (VST-VST)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Working skills in creating, modifying and output of 2D AutoCAD drawing
Informatics, Water Structures, Geodesy, Mathematics, Physics
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
Individual design of 2D drawing building documentation.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Type of course unit
26 hours, compulsory
Teacher / Lecturer