CAD Systems (K)
FAST-BUB002Acad. year: 2020/2021
Basics of Computer Graphics, vector editors.
CAD systems facilities for 2D documentation design (drawing, editing, dimensioning, blocks, layers, drawing output).
Practical working knowledge of standard CAD systems for documentation design.
Introduction into 3D modelling.
Institute of Computer Aided Engineering and Computer Science (AIU)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Working skills in creating, modifying and output of 2D AutoCAD drawing
Basic knowledge and using of operation system, especially filesystem, basic knowledge of principles of computer graphics.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
Lectures (6 x 2 hours)
1. Introduction, basic information about CAD systems.
2. Control and customization AutoCAD user interface.
3. Coordinate systems, layers, tools for effective drawing, templates.
4. Custom linetypes and hatches.
5. Annotation objects, print using model and layout.
6. Parametric design, coordination multiple drawings, blocks, external references, cooperate with other CAD systems.
7. Basic principles of 3D design a creating vizualization, presentation other CAD applications.
Individual design of 2D drawing building documentation.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.