FAST-BVA001Acad. year: 2020/2021
Introducing into theory of economics. Basic economic terms and relations. Supply and demand, market formation. Financial markets, money market,capital market, international money market. Macroeconomic theory, macroeconomic outputs, macroeconomic equilibrium, economic growth and business cycles. Economic policy, its targets and tools. Market of goods and services, theory of consumer behaviour, theory of firm. Market of production factors.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Nabízen zahradničním studentům
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge of fundamentals of microeconomics, macroeconomics and world economics.
Knowledge of basic social sciences within the scope of secondary school level.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Economics, Characteristic of Market Economy.
2. Basic Market Elements.
3. Macroeconomic Theory, Macroeconomic Outputs, Gross Domestic Product.
4. Macroeconomic Equilibrium, Economic Growth and Business Cycles.
6. Financial Markets, Money Market.
7. Financial Markets, Capital Market.
8. Financial Markets, International Money Market.
9. Economic Policy, Goals and Instruments.
10. International Trade, External Commerce and Monetary Policy.
11. Market of Goods and Services, Theory of Consumer Behaviours.
12. Market of Goods and Services, Theory of Firm.
13. Market of Production Factors.
To get fundamentals of microeconomics, macroeconomics and world economics. Student also acquires knowledge about behaviour of economic system, its tools, institutions and regularities.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme BPC-SI Bachelor's
specialization VS , 1. year of study, winter semester, 3 credits, compulsory
- Programme BPA-SI Bachelor's, 1. year of study, winter semester, 3 credits, compulsory
- Programme BKC-SI Bachelor's, 1. year of study, winter semester, 3 credits, compulsory
- Programme BPC-MI Bachelor's, 1. year of study, winter semester, 3 credits, compulsory