Facility management 2
FAST-NUA025Acad. year: 2020/2021
Course focused on Facility Managemet and best practises.
MEP control and maintenance.
ICT in FM and CAFM usage.
Sustainability in FM and certifications.
Institute of Computer Aided Engineering and Computer Science (AIU)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge in range of courses Facility Management 1 and basic knowledge in Civil Engineering, MEP. Basic knowledge in Project Management and economics.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Introduction to practical usage of FM, revisions, etc.
2. FM implementation, operation and financial aspects.
3. Project management, asset management, benchmarking.
4. Basics for MEP control and maintenance.
5. Sustainability in FM, certifications.
6. ICT in FM – CAFM, BIM, CAD/BIM management.
7. ICT in FM – GIS.
8. ICT in FM – Web Service integration with CAFM systems.
9. Process control and implemenations, BIM and CAFM.
10. Practical example (KPI/CPI, space planning).
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme NPC-EVB Master's, 2. year of study, winter semester, 4 credits, compulsory