Facility management 1
FAST-NUA022Acad. year: 2020/2021
Introduction to Facility Management (FM).
Spaces in FM ... types, measure, manage.
Parameters and quality control in FM.
Institute of Computer Aided Engineering and Computer Science (AIU)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Basic knowledge in Civil Engineering. Basic knowledge in Project Management and economics.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Introduction to FM.
2. FM bacics – parameters FM support, FM services.
3. FM basics – operative, tactis and strategies in FM.
4. Spaces – types, measure, standardization.
5. Spaces – how to manage and optimize areash.
6.–7. Strategies in FM (need → requirement → business case).
8.–9. FM parameters for contracts and SL/SLA.
10. Quality in FM.
11.–12. Technologies in building.
13. FM case studies.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme NPC-EVB Master's, 1. year of study, summer semester, 5 credits, compulsory