Energy Audit of Building
FAST-NTA036Acad. year: 2020/2021
Subject deals with advanced methods of energy assessment of buildings using energy audit and energy assessment. The methodology of energy audit and energy assessment will be taught here in the context of domestic and foreign practice. Emphasis will be placed on the mathematical and physical computational model, as well as compliance with existing legislation.
Institute of Building Services (TZB)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Energy Rating of Buildings,heating, ventilation, building physics, sanitary, cooling and wiring.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Applicable legislation in the Czech Republic for energy audit and energy assessment.
2. Implementation of energy audit and energy assessment in construction.
3. Method of making an energy assessment, typology reports.
4. Special cases of energy audit application.
5. Methods of assessment of the building envelope in the energy audit.
6. Methods of evaluation of systems and systems of the TZB in energy audit.
7. Proposal for measures to increase the efficiency of energy use in the energy audit.
8. Build appropriate options for austerity measures.
9. Economic Venerative Audit Calculations for Default and Design Status.
10. Evaluation of emissions in the energy audit, the environmental evaluation.
11. Concept of energy management creation and foundations of facility management.
12. Energy audit abroad, brief description of Breeam and Leed methods.
13. Software applications for energy auditing and assessment.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme NPC-EVB Master's, 1. year of study, winter semester, 4 credits, compulsory