FAST-CV081Acad. year: 2020/2021
Methods of settling factual engineering tasks from the value analysis point of view, general principle of value analysis, methodic tools, efficiency conception, sphere of usage, phases of methodic procedure, efficient usage principles, methods and technical instruments. Value analysis definition by ČSN-ISO, value analysis in civil engineering. Requirements such as efficiency, optimalization, system approach, costs optimalization, team-work and so on.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Ability to solve complex engineering tasks with the application of traditional principles of value analysis into tasks solved in construction practice.
Ability to orientate oneself in the wide spectrum of technical, economic and other disciplines, as socioinformatics etc.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Traditional concept of value analysis and its contemporary position
2. Procedural and product innovations. Value analysis by ČSN-ISO 010120
3. Particular spheres of value analysis usage. Phases of methodical procedure of value analysis
4. Efficient usage principles of value analysis
5. Methods and technical-economic instruments for projects (innovations) evaluation
6. Required professional profile of compiler, resp. team-making
7. Value analysis in civil engineering, contemporary situation
8. New methods in procedural approach. Goals of value analysis in product sphere
9. Resources optimalization for construction process
10. Innovative processes in construction company, contributions for global economic effects, development premise of value analysis in civil engineering
Student will be able to solve complex engineering tasks based on knowledge from passed technical-economic disciplines. The accent is put on the application of traditional principles of value analysis into tasks solved in construction practice.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.