Management of Construction Company
FAST-CV023Acad. year: 2020/2021
Procedures and methods of cost management in construction company.
Enterprise purchasing management, evaluation of contractors and subcontractors.
Utilization of electronic reverse auctions in construction sector.
Enterprise performance and utilization of benchmarking in construction industry.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Ability to measure and enhance performance of construction company, application of purchasing management methods.
Basics about cost management of production in construction company. Ability to manage building production with the support of management systems.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Cost management in construction company
2. Costs of building production, profit volume management in construction industry
3. Management of enterprise purchasing and its functions
4. Selection and evaluation of contractors and subcontractors in construction industry
5. Electronic reverse auctions
6. Electronic reverse auctions
7. Enterprise performance measurement
8. Benchmarking in construction industry
9. Project management of construction company
10. Dynamic management
To obtain capabilities to improve enterprise performance and to manage enterprise purchase efficiently.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.