Law for Architects
FAST-TY02Acad. year: 2020/2021
The Czech Chamber of Architects, the profession graduates as certified architects engaged in construction, fields of certification and granting of certification, the competence of certified architects, association, ordinary partnership and limited company as a form of professional practise performed by independent architects in Czech Republic, professional practice performed by nationals of the European Union. Town and country planning, planning permission proceedings, building code. Authorized inspector, general content of examination for applicants for appointment as an authorized inspector.
Institute of Social Sciences (SPV)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Orientation in problems regal regulations future job of absolvents - as authorizations architects in building. Busines architects. Orientation in problems contracts in building.
The course builds on the knowledge gained in the course Building Law.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Úplné znění: Zákon o výkonu povolání autorizovaných architektů ve výstavbě. Sagit , Ostrava, 2009.
Úplné znění: Zákon o územním plánování a stavebním řádu. Sagit, Ostrava, 2009.
Úplné znění: Veřejné zakázky a koncesní zákon. Sagit , Ostrava, 2009.
Štenglová,I.: Smlouvy ve výstavbě. Prospektrum, Praha, 2005.
Marek, K. a Průcha,P.: Nové stavební právo. Právnická fakulta MU, Brno, 2007.
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. The Czech Chamber of Architects.
2. Certification, conditions, fields.
3. Professional practise performed by certified architects.
4. Independent profession, an association of professional
5. Ordinary partnership, limited company.
6. Professional practice performed by nationals of the European Union.
7. Authorized inspector, examination for his appointment.
8. Urban planning.
9. Planning permission proceedings.
10. The chosen activities in construction.
11. Expropriation Act. Public interest.
12. Administrative offenses and infractions in construction.
13. Public procurement.
Orientation in problems regal regulations future job of absolvens - as authorisation architekts in building.Busines architects. Orientation in problems contracts in building.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Type of course unit
26 hours, optionally
Teacher / Lecturer