Project Management of Building Constructions I.
FAST-0V9Acad. year: 2020/2021
Project and cycle. Construction as the set of the projects. Project management. Structuring and organising the construction project. Planning, managing and checking the construction project. Software support. Construction project procurement and contracting. Risk management in the planning and implementation phase of the project.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge of basic business economics with respect to organization and management of construction firm and construction project management.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Bradenberger J, Ruosch E.: Projektmanagement im Bauwesen. Baufachverlag a.g. Zurich 1992
Dolanský V, Měkota V, Němec V.: Projektové řízení staveb I. Grada Publishing 1996
PMI standard comitee: A Guide to the Projectmanagement-Body of Knowledge. Projectmanagement Institute
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Project, construction project, the construction as a subject of the construction project
2. Construction project run
3. Project management – basic terms, techniques and tools
4. Structuring and organisation of the construction project
5. Planning and management of the construction project run
6. Time planning
7. The run of the order in the case of the civil firm
8. Tenders, contractual assurance of the order
9. Production process of the construction realisation
10. Modelling of constructional productive processes and jointing of their parts
11. Working of the construction site, suggestion of the constructional plant
12. Computer support and available SW for the order management
13. Work safety and protection of the technical equipment. Environmental protection at the process of the construction
To get knowledge about development of quality management systems and about actual standards that controls their application in construction firms. To get basic information about systems of environmental and quality management in project management.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.