FP-BbpPAcad. year: 2020/2021
Introduce students with actual implications of legal regulations of safety and health protection during work. Acquire basic orientation in mentioned area, which is included according to given specifics partly in area of labor safety and in area of protection of public health. Basics of legal regulations of LSHP: legal rights and duties in LSHP, management system of LSHP in enterprise level, safety and health informations in LSHP, risk prevention relating to labor and work conditions, labor health care, defined labor conditions, special labor protection of women and youthfull, personal protective equipment, protection againts alcoholism and other drug addiction, labor injuries, damage obligation, statutory technical inspection, sanctions. Labor health protection. Labor safety and technical equipment.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Students will gain knowledge in the field of occupational safety and health at work in all businessfields. They also get knowledge of range liability of production management during managing manufacturing processes in practice, and legislative liability for being in charge of manufacturing process.
Subject ties to knowledge of subjects „Enterprise economics“, „Civil, commercial and labor regulations“, „Trade“, „Opening to materials science and engineering“.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
BRÁCHA,J. Průvodce právní úpravou BOZP. Brno, IVBP 2003. 9l s.
NOVOTNÝ, K Základní požadavky na pracoviště z hlediska bezpečnosti práce dle Nařízení vlády č. 101/2005 Sb. o podrobnějších požadavcích na pracoviště a pracovní prostředí. Rožnov pod Radhoštěm ROVS - Rožnovský vzdělávací servis 2006
ROŽEK,F. a kol. Management rizika – systematické vyhledávání, posuzování a hodnocení rizik. Rožnov pod Radhoštěm, Rožnovský vzdělávací servis 2001. 66 s.
BRÁCHA,J.,MRÁZ,V. Pracovní úrazy. Brno, IVBP 2002. 160 s.
PETRŮ, P. Bezpečnost a ochrana zdraví při práci v praxi základní dílo. Praha Verlag Dashöfer 2007
Zákony, vyhlášky ČR pro oblast bezpečnosti práce
DITTRICHOVÁ,M.,JUROVÁ,M. Bezpečnost práce. Brno, Akademické nakladatelství, s.r.o. Brno,2019 s. 128, ISBN 978-80-7623-019-4 (CS)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Classic form of lectures using didactical techniques in Power Point.
Exercise will be performed form of workshops, excursions and students prezentations of seminary thesis.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Knowledge are evaluated during studies by processing seminary thesis and partial control tests. Studies are finished by final test and presentation of seminary thesis for getting inclusion.
Language of instruction
Objective of the course - aims of the course unit: To acquaint students with current aspects of health and safety at work, legal responsibility and social feeling from the position of production managers in industrial production organizations and other business entities. Students will gain knowledge of occupational safety and health at work in all areas of business. They will also gain knowledge of the scope of responsibilities of the Production Manager in managing production processes in practice and the legislative responsibility for the performance of the function in managing production processes.
1) Basic legal requirements in the field of occupational safety, related to the activities of business entities, contained in the Labor Code (entrepreneurs as employers), Act No. 309/2006 Coll., As amended (additional requirements for labor safety) and Act no. 258/2000 Coll. as amended (health protection requirements at work). Students will be acquainted with the requirements of implementing legislation and good practice in the areas
2) risk prevention,
(3) the prevention of occupational accidents and diseases,
4) Categorization of works,
5) the organization of safe working practices
6) operation of technical equipment
7) workplace and workplace requirements
(8) the allocation of personal protective equipment
(9) Health check (health check) for work
10) verification of professional competence (training) in the field of work safety)
11) first aid, fire prevention
12) Students will become acquainted with their employees' rights and obligations and their powers and responsibilities as potential employers - entrepreneurs.
13) Students will learn about the principles and objectives of state policy in the area of occupational safety and the structure and procedures of the state professional supervision bodies in the field of occupational safety
Introduce students with actual implications of legal regulation of safety and health protection, legal liability and social respects from point of view of production management in industrial manufactory and other business entities.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Lectures are recommended and could be required for seminar work.
Checking participation in seminars where participation is mandatory.
Knowledge are evaluated during studies by processing seminary thesis and partial check tests. Studies are finished by final test and presentation of seminary thesis for getting inclusion.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme BAK-PM Bachelor's, 1. year of study, summer semester, 3 credits, compulsory