FP-BbpPDAcad. year: 2020/2021
Introduce students with actual implications of legal regulations of safety and health protection during work. Acquire basic orientation in mentioned area, which is included according to given specifics partly in area of labor safety and in area of protection of public health. Basics of legal regulations of LSHP: legal rights and duties in LSHP, management system of LSHP in enterprise level, safety and health informations in LSHP, risk prevention relating to labor and work conditions, labor health care, defined labor conditions, special labor protection of women and youthfull, personal protective equipment, protection againts alcoholism and other drug addiction, labor injuries, damage obligation, statutory technical inspection, sanctions. Labor health protection. Labor safety and technical equipment.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Students will gain knowledge in the field of occupational safety and health at work in all businessfields. They also get knowledge of range liability of production management during managing manufacturing processes in practice, and legislative liability for being in charge of manufacturing process.
Subject ties to knowledge of subjects „Enterprise economics“, „Civil, commercial and labor regulations“, „Trade“, „Opening to materials science and engineering“.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
BRÁCHA,J. Průvodce právní úpravou BOZP. Brno, IVBP 2003. 9l s.
NOVOTNÝ, K Základní požadavky na pracoviště z hlediska bezpečnosti práce dle Nařízení vlády č. 101/2005 Sb. o podrobnějších požadavcích na pracoviště a pracovní prostředí. Rožnov pod Radhoštěm ROVS - Rožnovský vzdělávací servis 2006 (CS)
BRÁCHA,J.,MRÁZ,V. Pracovní úrazy. Brno, IVBP 2002. 160 s. (CS)
ROŽEK,F. a kol. Management rizika – systematické vyhledávání, posuzování a hodnocení rizik. Rožnov pod Radhoštěm, Rožnovský vzdělávací servis 2001. 66 s. (CS)
PETRŮ, P. Bezpečnost a ochrana zdraví při práci v praxi základní dílo. Praha Verlag Dashöfer 2007
Zákony, vyhlášky ČR pro oblast bezpečnosti práce (CS)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Classic form of lectures using didactical techniques in Power Point.
Exercise will be performed form of workshops, excursions and students prezentations of seminary thesis.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Knowledge are evaluated during studies by processing seminary thesis and partial control tests. Studies are finished by final test and presentation of seminary thesis for getting inclusion.
Language of instruction
1) Introduction to basic legal requirements in safety, relating to the operation of business entities contained in the Labour Code (entrepreneurs as employers) Act. No. 309/2006 Coll., As amended (the additional requirements for safety), and the Law no. 258/2000 Coll. as amended (the requirements for the protection of health at work). Students will become familiar with the requirements of implementing legislation and good practice in the areas of:
2) Prevention of risks,
3) prevention of occupational accidents and occupational diseases,
4) work categorization,
5) organization of safe working practices
6) the operation of technical equipment
7) requirements for the workplace and working environment
8) The allocation of personal protective equipment
9) Authentication medical (medical examinations) for performance of work
10) verification of professional competence (training) in the field of occupational safety) for the performance of work
11) The provision of first aid, fire prevention
12) Students will learn about their rights and obligations of employees and the powers and responsibilities as potential employers - entrepreneurs.
13) Students will learn the principles and objectives of state policy in the field of occupational safety and structure and procedures of state professional supervision of occupational safety .
Introduce students with actual implications of legal regulation of safety and health protection, legal liability and social respects from point of view of production management in industrial manufactory and other business entities.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Lectures are recommended and could be required for seminar work.
Checking participation in seminars where participation is mandatory.
Knowledge are evaluated during studies by processing seminary thesis and partial check tests. Studies are finished by final test and presentation of seminary thesis for getting inclusion.