Spektroskopie-pokročilý nástroj v oblasti materiál
CEITEC VUT-DS217AAcad. year: 2019/2020
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
In summary, during the course, the participants will learn about the:
• Atomic and molecular structure.
• General principles of spectroscopy.
• Ultraviolet (UV) and visible spectroscopy.
• Infra-red (IR) spectroscopy.
• Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy (1H and 13C).
• Mass spectrometry (MS).
• Spectral interpretation using the different spectroscopic methods.
• Applications - from the lab to our daily needs.
The course "Spectroscopy - an advanced tool in Materials Science" will provide advanced knowledge of the broad field of spectroscopy as well as of the established spectroscopic methods and their fundamental and practical applications.
Particular emphasis will be paid so that the PhD candidates can learn to choose and use the adequate spectroscopic technique targeting to provide answers on a specific problem.
Classification of course in study plans