Engineering Technological Processes
FAST-CJ057Acad. year: 2019/2020
The precondition of technological ongoing process is the concept of the real dynamic and stationary properties, which is important in engineering research, technological processes. The idea of the characteristics of the process include the characteristics of the physical variables, the risk of depreciation of production or accident. From the class of abstract models is crucial mathematical model of the real object and its corresponding mathematical structure, ie a set of values corresponding to real physical quantities modeled real system. The process of building models related to modeling. Experiment on a mathematical model of a real object we call simulations with the support of digital computers.
Institute of Technology of Building Materials and Components (THD)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge of previous vocational subjects, physics, building materials, building structures and technological processes in the construction industry.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. General characteristics of technological processes, system configuration and system structure, organization of technological systems, production of building materials.
2. Signs of mass production, the use of statistical methods in evaluating the utility properties of semi-finished products and products that use testing methods / statistical hypotheses upon acceptance of raw materials and output products, evaluation parameters for the transferring and accepting,
3. Identification of technological processes in the production of construction materials, the possibility of modeling technological objects, the adequacy of the description,
4. How to transform raw materials into a product, a formal description of the method of production, transformation matrix relating the chemical properties of raw materials in the production of cement clinker,
5. Use of optimization methods in industry and technology - algebraic basis of convex sets,
6. The space of linear functions, methods, formulation of global extreme of the objective function, antagonistic
7. Formulation extrémalizační task in engineering practice, computational mechanism simplex method,
8. The classic role of the extreme solutions - mixing raw material mixtures, the distribution problem, the problem of inventory (ie. Strategies innkeeper)
9. The role of quadratic optimization - optimization problem of the composition of the raw mix in cement production, optimization of mixing raw materials (particle size distribution, porosity distribution foamed plastic, etc..)
10. Non-deterministic optimization models - integer optimization (cutting plan, the problem with dividing panels in the production of the long lines), the optimization principle in the design of the heating system (heating media optimization distribution network),
11. Formulation of an abstract machine, automatic classification, automatic grammar,
12. finite automaton states of an automaton, the language accepted by a finite automaton, design a simple finite automaton and its reduced on the example of the machine for the mixing of raw mix,
13. pushdown automata, pushdown language accepted by the automaton's machines, the conclusion outline of the theory of decidability by Turing theorem.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans