FAST-5J3Acad. year: 2019/2020
Principles of problem solution searching, definition of modelling methods and simulation methodology, model, system. Modelling in technical branches, physical model, degrees of model abstraction, problem analysis and algorithm of solution. Technique of natural and physical modelling. Deterministic simulation models. Realization on a deterministic model. Digital simulation models. Utilization of simulation for production planing, distribution and transport.
Utilization of the EUREKA program system, formulation of the technical problem.
Data handling - data preparation, data storage, files correction.
Extreme searching methods, analysis, formulation and task setting of optimization method. Tasks from the building practice- mixing problem, process of decision.
The part of lectures is followed by training, which has a computational character. In the framework of the training computational means used in the area of experiment planing, production technology are presented. Physical modelling - AREA, HEAT, FLUENT, EUREKA.
Institute of Technology of Building Materials and Components (THD)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Fundamentals of work with PC
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Hušek, R., LAuber, J.: Simulační modely. SNTL / ALFA 1987
Popper, M., Kelemen J.: Expertné systémy. ALFA 1988
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Využití výpočetní techniky ve stavební praxi
2. MS Windows - basic working
3. Office software - MS Office, Open Office, Star Office
4. MS Office enviroment - basic information
5. MS Word in build practice
6. MS Excel in build practice
7. Other parts of MS Office (Access, Powerpoint)
8. Information systems and Internet - Introduction
9. Internet protocols
10. WWW - HTML language
11. WWW site developement - using of scripts- Java script, Visual basic script
12. Formating of WWW sites and using of CCS styles
13. XML, wireless data access.Wireless Java (J2ME) - portable devices programing
Principle of optimization methods utilization in mass production of building materials, principles of utilization of linear, quadratic and statistic searching of extremes / functionalities optima of building materials utility properties
Modeling and simulation of results, principles of formal automatic machines
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.