Land Registry and Cadastre Act
ÚSI-ERKNZAcad. year: 2019/2020
Subject is aimed at problems of real estate cadastre for target group of workers in public service and estate agencies.
Basic terms – their explanation. Measures used in terrier and Real estate cadastre, used abbreviations and their importance. Terrier – its parts. History and development of the Real estate cadastre. Innovation of cadastral records. Information administration from cadastral records. Organisation of survey services. Basic information about geometric plans. Geodetic information file. Description information file. Functioning in cadastre administration.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Students will be acquainted with the history of cadastre, basic terms, with organization of geodetic service and with content of cadastre activity. They get information about the results of geodetic activity in general and in relations.
Ability to understand the problems of the Real Estate Cadastre, its information system, the results of surveying activities in the field of construction activities. General knowledge of geometric plans.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Teaching is carried out through lectures and seminars. Lectures consist of interpretations of basic principles, methodology of given discipline, problems and their exemplary solutions. Seminars particularly support practical mastery of subject matter presented in lectures or assigned for individual study with the active participation of students.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Attendance in seminars and two passed tests are conditions for gaining the credit.
Language of instruction
1. History of cadastre development.
2. Basic terms - definition, organization of geodetic services.
3. File of geodetic data
4. Innovation of cadastre records, digital cadastre map
5. File of descriptive data, information system of cadastre, providing information from cadastre.
6. Geometric plans, their validation and confirmation.
7. Land borders stake-out
8. Maps of simplified evidence, digital cadastre map
9. File of descriptive data of simplified evidence, geometric plans in simplified evidence, identification of parcels
10. Admittance on real estates, forensic connoisseurship and cadastre
11. Land modifications, stake-out of buildings, territorial plan
12. Records of property and other rights to estate, activities in the course of cadastre management
13. Repairs and changes in content of the cadastre, valid legal regulations connected with cadastre.
Goal of this course is to gaining practical knowledge about cadastre, its administration, register methods and acquiring information necessary for real estate activities.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme REI_P Master's, 1. year of study, winter semester, 3 credits, compulsory