Control of dynamic systems
FEKT-NRDSAcad. year: 2019/2020
The course deepens the knowledge of Systems Theory and Control Theory I. There are presented linearization method and engineering methods for synthesis of both continuous and discrete control systems. Nonlinear systems are analyzed by the phase plane method and harmonic linearization. The exercises are applied MATLAB, Simulink Toolbox CONTROL .
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Passed student is qualified:
- to apply mathematical description of nonlinear dynamic systems in MATLAB SIMULINK
- to calculate by linearization of nonlinear systems and applies it in MATLAB SIMULINK
- to desingn a regulation for continuous nonlinear systems (DC motor with separate excitation, asynchronous motor)
- to apply the phase plane in solving discrete nonlinear systems, in particular relay controllers
- to analyze discrete systems using harmonic linearization
- to desingn a simple fuzzy controller PSD (Simulink)
student must be able to:
- Apply differential equations for electromechanical systems in both the time domain and in the operator's shape
- The theory of linear systems, ie, the transfer function, state matrix, feedback systems - analysis (accuracy, stability), the synthesis of PID controller
- Operate the software tool MATLAB SIMULINK
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Schonfeld R.:Digitale Regelung elektrische Antriebe,Dr. Alfred Huthig Heidelberg 1988
Zboray L., Ďurkovský F.:Stavové riadenie elektrických pohonov,FEI Košice 1995
Bierke S.:Vergleichende Unterzuchungen feldorientierten Lagereglerstrukturen Fur Asynchronmotoren,TU Berlin 1982
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Teaching methods includes lectures and comnputer laboratories- specified in the article 7 of BUT Rules for Studies and Examinations.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Student obtains: max 40 points for numeric and laboratory excersises and max 60 points for final examination.
Language of instruction
1 Nonlinear dynamic systems
2. Linearization of the model. The solution to your computer.
3. State space control with observer.LQR regulators.
4.The state space model of synchronous motor.
5. The state space model of asynchronous motor.Vector control.
6. Synthesis of complex regulatory systems.
7. Digital control systems. Digital filtering.
8. Method of phase plane.
9. Relay controllers
10. Controllers in sliding mode.
11. Method of harmonic linearization.
12. Fuzzy control
The theoretical preliminary for courses of Elektrical drives.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Computer laboratory is mandatory
Compensation of an absence at laboratory after lecturer's recommendat