Studio II - Video - winter
FaVU-B2VI-ZAcad. year: 2019/2020
The studio is perceived as an experimental space, where the process of creation can lead to various attempts, the output of which must be monitored through the gradual definition of the subject, sketching or research. It is important to have a common discussion among students about the projects at each stage of development.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Individual approach to the technologies of the studied subject.
Basic orientation in the field, ability to communicate and collaborate in a group.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Analytical analysis of works and examples from the history of film and visual art related to the subject of study.
Interview in individual and group presentations of student works at studio meetings.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Semester exam project.
Language of instruction
- presentation of individual projects
- Establishment of semestral or annual projects in the framework of free creation
- Working with text
- working with literature
- Regular group and individual consultations
- a semestral workshop devoted to a separate semester task
- Collective analyzes of workshops within the studio meetings
- sample studies and analyzes related to the subject of study
Ability to implement an annual project and participate in the collective outputs of the studio.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Lessons are mandatory.