Current Valuation Rules
ÚSI-ERSOPAcad. year: 2018/2019
Procedures of real estate evaluation according to act of property evaluation and procedural public notice
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge of Act of Property Evaluation (No. 151/1997 Col.) and current version of procedural public notice.
Knowledge of the theory of valuation, real estate market, the basis of civil and construction la
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Teaching is carried out through lectures and seminars. Lectures consist of interpretations of basic principles, methodology of given discipline, problems and their exemplary solutions. Seminars particularly support practical mastery of subject matter presented in lectures or assigned for individual study with the active participation of students.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Conditions of grade course-unit credit:
Participation in seminars, compliance of arranged tasks.
According to performance level of written papers.
Language of instruction
1. Act No. 151/1997 Col., about property evaluation – competence of acts on prices and acts means of property and services evaluation.
2. Principles of evaluation of buildings, flats and non residential areas according to Act No. 151/1997 Col.
3. Principles of ground evaluation according to alleged Act.
4. Public Notice No. 441/2013 to alleged Act. Term of legality of public notices and novels. Measuring and calculation of building areas and their parts for evaluation. Methodology of usage of public notice amendments.
5. Cost evaluation of buildings. Coefficients at cost evaluations of buildings. Calculations of building wear after reconstructions, additions to building. Analytic method of wear calculation, division of volume portions. Extra calculations of other constructions by buildings (swimming pool), halls, cottages and family houses. Partial evaluation of buildings.
6. Income evaluation. Calculation of price through the use of combination of cost and income evaluation.
7. Principles of building and flats evaluation with comparing method according to price act.
8. Evaluation of buildings and halls (cost method, income method and combination), resolution of building and hall.
9. Evaluations of family houses and buildings for individual relaxation and garages (means of evaluations, development in novels).
10. Evaluation of water-wells, fences, neighbour buildings and external works. Engineering and special building constructions.
11. Evaluation of ground areas, agriculture and forest areas, correction of basic price, rest grounds and areas.
12. Evaluation of flats in family houses and other buildings.
13. Evaluation of permanent plantations – fruit plantations, grape wine, shrubberies, forest plantations, general view of principles. Evaluation of water areas, cemeteries etc. Condemned houses, buildings without foundations.
Gaining of detail knowledge of real estate evaluation according to act of property evaluation.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Attendance is checked in attendance list.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme REI_P Master's, 1. year of study, summer semester, 4 credits, compulsory