Real Estate Valuation
FAST-CV007Acad. year: 2017/2018
Basic terminology of real estate valuation. Law regarding property valuation – introduction, analysis and the uses of valuation. Execution and regulation of the law regarding property valuation – the introduction, analysis, use and examples of real estate valuation. Principles of real estate valuation, areas of use and examples.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge about valuation of real estate.
Knowledge of costing, price setting and building constructions.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. - 2. Introduction to theory of valuation, basic terminology
3. - 4. Act about evaluation of property in current version
5. Implementing regulation - introduction
6. - 8. Analysis of implementing regulation - constructions and examples
9. Analysis of implementing regulation - return value, examples
10. Analysis of implementing regulation - attrition, examples
11. Analysis of implementing regulation - lots, plants, examples
12. Theory of market valuation of real estate
13. Examples of market valuation of real estate
To get knowledge about valuation of real estate. Ability to analyse and evaluate prices for taxation purposes (administrative price) and for market needs (usual price).
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.