FAST-CG051Acad. year: 2017/2018
Enhancement of fundamental knowledge in the field of urban planning, building solution in compliance with principles of each urban component of solved region, economic infrastructure of settlement and landscape services, enhancement of knowledge of technical infrastructure in planning and supervision of urban and rural development.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Student will manage the goal of the subject, i.e. grasp to fundamental principles of spatial planning, system of landscape planning, processing and approval of planning documentation, introduction to urban economics, creation of preconditions for tenure of authorized civil engineer profession.
the ability to know the ropes in building law, basic survey over the history of architecture and civil engeneering, basic knowledge of economics
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Society, architecture and urbanism
3. Urbanization and settlement
4. Modern development and trends
5. Functional urban systems – residential and industrial areas
6. Functional urban systems – traffic and technical infrastructure
7. Urban and region development, urban concept
8. Principles of everlasting town development
9. Urban economics
10. Urban planning and supervision
11. Urban planning documentation
12. Philoshophy of urban planning documentation processing
13. Expertize on urban planning puproses
Introduction to fundamental principles of spatial planning, system of landscape planning, processing and approval of planning documentation, introduction to urban economics, creation of preconditions for tenure of authorized civil engineer profession.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.