Laboratory of Electrical Machines and Apparatures
FEKT-LLSPAcad. year: 2017/2018
Different types of electric machines and apparatusses testing. Special test for electric machines. Meassurements accuracy for multiparameters functions. Accuracy in system with current transformers. High speed transient meassurements using PC. Technical diagnostic. Metrological assurance of laboratories. Introduction to the standards system, national and international standards for electrical equipment meassurements.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- Define the importance of measuring the current technical practice
- Ensure the preparation of measurement, experiment, make a selection of suitable measuring instruments
- Implement various types of tests
- Establish basic measurement error not only for conventional measuring instruments, but also to assess the measurement error for electronic devices,
- Evaluate the measured values are not only numerically but also graphically, process laboratory protocol
- When measuring use of available technical standards, regulations, etc.
- Basics of el. machinery and equipment,
- To understand the technical literature and master basic computer skills,
- Apply different security regulations and recommendations.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
G. N. Petrov :Elektrické stroje I, II,Akademie Praha 1980
Měřička, Zoubek:Elektrické stroje,SNTL Praha 1993
VESELKA, F.; VALOUCH, V. Laboratoře elektrických strojů a přístrojů. Návody pro laboratorní měření. Laboratoře elektrických strojů a přístrojů II. Návody pro laboratorní měření. 2008.
BAŠTA,J., KULDA,V.,MĚŘIČKA,J., a kol.: Měření na elektrických strojích 1-3. SNTL , Praha 1959
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Teaching methods include lectures, exercises and laboratory. Student gives a separate project.
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Requirements for completion of a course are specified by a regulation issued by the lecturer responsible for the course and updated for every.
Language of instruction
Introduction to the special tests according to the national standardts, industrial technical and innovation conditions. Meassurements automation, new meassuring device and computer programs application.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
The content and forms of instruction in the evaluated course are specified by a regulation issued by the lecturer responsible for the course and updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme EEKR-ML Master's
branch ML-SVE , 1. year of study, summer semester, 5 credits, compulsory
- Programme EEKR-ML1 Master's
branch ML1-SVE , 1. year of study, summer semester, 5 credits, compulsory
- Programme EEKR-CZV lifelong learning
branch ET-CZV , 1. year of study, summer semester, 5 credits, compulsory
Type of course unit
52 hours, compulsory
Teacher / Lecturer