Visa for a stay of over 90 days (long-term visa)
The purpose of „STUDIES“
An application for a long-term visa for over 90 days can be filed at a Czech Embassy abroad.
A long-term visa for the purpose of studies is issued for a period that is demonstrated with the confirmation of studies, however, not longer than 1 year.
- application form
- travel document (original)
- 2 photographs, not necessary if a pictorial recording has been made of the foreign national,
- proof of accommodation
- document on enrolment in studies (Letter of Acceptance)
- proof of funds
upon request you are further obliged to submit
- document similar to an extract from the Penal Register record, issued by the state of which you are a citizen, as well as the states in which, in the last 3 years, you have resided continuously for a period longer than 6 months
- document proving the fulfilment of conditions set out in the measure of Ministry of Health on prevention of the spread of infectious illnesses
- proof of medical travel insurance (in case of visa issuance)
You can also find all documents here.
Responsibility: Mgr. Marta Vaňková