Student`s Chamber of the Academic Senate
represents students in the Academic Senate of BUT. The Student Chamber has two basic groups: one organizes free-time activities and the other one is the students’ contact point with BUT dormitories and dining halls - contact: email@example.com. or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacts on other BUT students organizations are
- Student Union of the Faculty of Information Technology
- Association of Students for Students of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication
- Student Union of the Faculty of Chemistry
Students’ Chamber of the Council of Universities of Czech Republic
- A general representative of university students in Czech Republic and a member of the Council of Universities of the CR
- Represents students in contacts with municipalities and international organizations
- Is a member of ESIB (National Union of Students in Europe)
- Is involved in practically all affairs related to universities
- Is a partner to Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- Contact: email@example.com
ISC - International Students Club
Best Brno (Board of European Students of Technology)
BEST Brno is the BEST branch of an international organization that provides BUT students chance to go on short-term academic courses, training internships and participation in student engineering competitions EBEC.
IAESTE (The International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience)
IAESTE organizes training interships all over the world.
Kateřina Garguláková firstname.lastname@example.org
Web pages: http://www.iaeste.cz
Responsibility: Mgr. Marta Vaňková