Profile of the branch:|
Design and Process Engineering
· Designing, construction, calculation, technology of manufacturing, technical preparation of manufacturing including assembly and testing,
· Thermal and nuclear power plant devices such as steam and combustion turbines, steam generators, steam power plants and heating plants including nuclear power stations, industrial power engineering and their environmental aspects,
· Water turbines, hydrodynamic and hydrostatic pumps, piping systems, hydroelectric power plants, and pumping stations,
· Machinary and devices for chemical industry, food-stuff industry, and biotechnological treatment lines,
· Construction, modelling and theoretical studies of machines and devices for cutting, forming machines, industrial robots, and manipulators,
· Machine parts and mechanisms, methodology of designing machine elements and working mechanisms of general application with consideration of stochastic qualities of inputs, including the application of special types of machines and devices,
· Cars, vans and lorries, buses, trailers, semi-trailers, and motorcycles,
· Combustion engines for all types of vehicle drives, simulation of combustion engine thermomechanical systems, dynamics of driving gear, engine accessories, ecology,
· Machines and devices for in-plant handling of material and handling between operations, for the mining and transport of building materials, for passenger conveyance in buildings,
· Aerodynamic calculation and designing, flight mechanics, fatigue and durability of aircraft constructions, aeroelasticity of aircraft,
· Quality of machine industry production.
Key learning outcomes:|
Occupational profiles of graduates with examples:|
Issued topics of Doctoral Study Program:|
- Automatic processing of aeronautic operation information on a civil airport
Actual state of the art. Required applications. Volition of correponding parameters. Data processing methods used. Indication of final results to a potential user.
- Information & Communication technologies as instruments of optimization of safety control in aeronautics.
Requirements on aircraft and aerodrome operation safety. The need of collection of the safety data. Methods of control of the safety. Methods of collection and processing of the relevant data. and
- Mechanical vibration measurement of aircraft structures
The goal of doctoral studies is technology development of non-contact vibration measurements of an aircraft structures with regard to solving aero elastic phenomena in flight. Student will perform a search in the area of frequency analysis and existing resources to solve mechanical vibration and aeroelastic phenomena and will propose their own procedures.
The solution will actively utilize the available measuring equipment of Institute of Aerospace Engineering. PhD student can handle the technique of non-contact measurement and provide a new method of frequency analysis with applications to the aircraft structure.