Solving of innovative tasks
FEKT-DPC-RIZAcad. year: 2021/2022
1. PM-Project Management. Aplication in study, in practice and in grant systems.
2. TRIZ (TIPS) - Theoria Reshenia Izobretealteskih Zadach (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving). Analysis of the object to be innovated.
3. TRIZ - Synthesis of innovation taks to be solved.
4. Goldfire Inovator as software support of TRIZ methodology.
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Devojno, I.: Zdokonalování technických systémů metodikou TRIZ, skriptum VUT Brno (CS)
Sekvence v Power Pointu, 500 slajdů, B. Bušov (CS)
Gadd, K.: TRIZ for Engineers, Oxford Creativity, J.Wiley and Sons, 2013, ISBN 978 0470684320 (CS)
Belski, I: Improve Your Thinking, Substance-Field Analysis, Melbourne, 2007, ISBN 9780980329308 (CS)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Test 1. PM - bases of Project Management. 5 poits.
Test 2. TRIZ-Analysis of objet to be innovated. 10 points.
Test 3. TRIZ-Synthesis of innovation tasks. 10 point.
Supplied innovation microprojet. 20 points.
Examination. 55 points.
Zkouška. 55 bodů.
Language of instruction
1. PM-Project Management. Aplication in stu dy, in practice and in grant systems.
2. TRIZ - Analysis of the object to be innovated (decomposition, structure, functions, parameters).
3. Diagnosis of components (funkctionality, cost, problems).
4. Route Cause A (RCA) analysis of problems to be solved.
5. Trends ot Technical Systems Evolution (TESE) derived from state of the art.
6. TRIZ - Synthesis (solution) of formulated innovation tasks derived from problems to be solved.
7. Solution of technical contradiction by Inventive Principles.
8. Solution of physical contradiction by Separation Principles.
9. Solution of Substance-Field Models by Standard Model Solutions.
10. Insufficient Functions and possible different principal solutions by Effeect from Natural Sciences.
11. State of the component and its confrontationo Terends of Engineering Sysystems Evolution.
12. Study of State of the Art a legal protectiono of new designed solutiuons.
13. Goldfire Innovatoras software computer support of TRIZ methodology and methodological support of solvers.
Transdisiplinary certified methodologies TRIZ/TIPS nd PM are needed for system approache to the innovation projects.
Object of the course: Understanf of PM, master of TRIZ methodology and its software support Goldfire Innovator.
Aim: Use TRIZ and PM during study and innoavtion project in practice.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme DPC-KAM Doctoral, any year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
- Programme DPC-EKT Doctoral, any year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
- Programme DPC-IBE Doctoral, any year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
- Programme DPC-MET Doctoral, any year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
- Programme DPC-SEE Doctoral, any year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
- Programme DPC-TLI Doctoral, any year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
- Programme DPC-TEE Doctoral, any year of study, summer semester, 2 credits, elective
Type of course unit
39 hours, optionally
Teacher / Lecturer