FAST-DVB075Acad. year: 2020/2021
Mathematical and empirical methods of modern project management.
Definition and content of particular phases of the project.
Ways of implementation and usage of the project management.
Usage of computer support of the project management.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Knowledge of principles and basic terms of the graph theory, statistic analysis and probability, knowledge in building realization and building companies´ economics.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Project management and its success rate
2. Phases of the life-cycle of the project
4. Outputs of the project and their quality
5. Risks of the projects and their management, the qualitative and the quantitative analysis, simulation
6. Organization of the projects and its forms
7. Time analysis of the project and methods for its realization
8. Costs of the project and their structure, the project controlling
9. Sources of the project, their analysis and planning
10. Financial resources for the project realization
11. Contractual relationship, contractual conditions and patterns
12. Information and documentation within the project
13. Software support of the project management
Students are able to create the project proposal with usage of modern methods of the project management and they obtain the overview about ways of managing of the project by project teams. Students are ready to past an exam and to obtain certification according to IPMA policy for level D „Certificated Project Intern".
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme DKC-E Doctoral, 2. year of study, winter semester, 8 credits, compulsory-optional
- Programme DPA-E Doctoral, 2. year of study, winter semester, 8 credits, compulsory-optional
- Programme DKA-E Doctoral, 2. year of study, winter semester, 8 credits, compulsory-optional
- Programme DPC-E Doctoral, 2. year of study, winter semester, 8 credits, compulsory-optional
Type of course unit
39 hours, optionally
Teacher / Lecturer