Legal Relations to Real Estates
FAST-NZA018Acad. year: 2020/2021
Building law with respect to public law and private law, introduction to private building law, rights in rem, rights in rem in things of others, Code of Administrative Procedure.
Institute of Social Sciences (SPV)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Basic knowledge of legislation and regulations related to building law.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Legal regulation in the Czech Republic, legislative procedure.
2. Sources of legal regulations, relation between public law and private law.
3. Civil Code - basic concepts, structure.
6. Easements, right of superficies.
8. Relative property rights.
9. Code of Administrative Procedure - basic principles.
10. Administrative procedure.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme NPC-GK Master's, 2. year of study, summer semester, 3 credits, compulsory
Type of course unit
26 hours, optionally
Teacher / Lecturer