FAST-NVB057Acad. year: 2020/2021
System of support of activities and services for business and non-business entities , administration of buildings , technic-economic aspects of governance of structures, types and forms of providing administrative and other services, the custodian of the building and its cooperation with the facility manager , facility management as a tool for optimizing the economic and management activities, standards and regulations.
Institute of Structural Economics and Management (EKR)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The result of the study is to gain knowledge of management structures especially in the operational phase of the building. Knowledge will include knowledge of facility management as an integrated system of organizational management and property management.
Building construction, structure of the building, price of the building, building life cycle costs, activities and property of company, BIM basics.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Introduction and basic concepts.
2. System of support activities and services for the enterprise.
3. Administration of buildings.
4. The life cycle of the building and its characteristics.
5. Technical and economic aspects of governance structures.
6. Types and forms of providing administrative and other services.
7. Manager of the building and its cooperation with the facility manager,use of BIM.
8. Facility management-utility for optimizing the economic activities.
9. Facility management-utility to optimize management activities.
10. Standards and legislation.
The goal is to gain knowledge about the issue of building management especially in the operating phase of the life cycle of buildings . The problem is extended towards facility management. Facility management is an integrated management and property management organizations .
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.