Water Management Legislative
FAST-NSA016Acad. year: 2020/2021
Law, The Role of the Law, Sources and Principles of the Law.
Administrative Procedure – the Act, Executive Directives.
Territorial Planning, Building Code – the Act, Executive Directive.
Water Management, the Water Act, Purpose, Basic Terms, Water Disposal, Water Conservation, Flood Control, Water Courses, Underground Water, Permits, Approvals, Fees, Governmental Administration.
Drinking water and sewer systems rights.
Executive Directives for Acts.
Institute of Landscape Water Management (VHK)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Basic knowledge of water legislative
Basic knowledge of economy, structural engineering, water engineering, basic environmental nomenclature, basic knowledge of law, Constitution, Instrument of basic rights and liberties.
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. Law, Sources of Law, Principles of Law.
2. General classification of the legislative system in the Czech Republic.
3. Administrative Procedure Rights, Administrative Procedure, Administrative Proceeding.
4. Building Rights, Territorial Planning.
5. Building Rights, Building code and building procedure.
6. Rights in Water Management, Sources and Principles of Rights in Water Management.
7. State administration in water management.
8. Water act, part 1, law characteristic of the water.
9. Water act, part 2, Permits for Water Use.
10. Water act, part 3, Water Structures.
11. Water act, part 4, Flood, Flood Prevention.
12. The Act on Water Supply and Sewerage Systems, Part 1.
13. The Act on Water Supply and Sewerage Systems, Part 2.
Introduction of importance and mission of national administration in territorial planning, building code and water management.
Introduction of scope of water management rights and water management legislation.
Basic knowledge of water management policy, ownership relations with the regard to EU legislative.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme NPC-SIV Master's, 1. year of study, summer semester, 3 credits, compulsory