FAST-NPA018Acad. year: 2020/2021
Essential principles of management theory (planning, organisation, personal work, control) in relation to modern trends and methods. General theory and practical experience of management in the span of ecology and in the branch of water management. Basics of marketing (customer orientation, marketing mix, publicity etc.).
Institute of Municipal Water Management (VHO)
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Student will manage basics of planning, organizing, management of company, marketing of products focused on water industry.
Economy of civil engineering
Recommended optional programme components
Recommended or required reading
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
Assesment methods and criteria linked to learning outcomes
Language of instruction
1. State of art of water management in Czech.
2. Design company in water management.
3. Engineering company in water management.
4. Construction company in water management.
5. Municipality in water management.
6. Operational utilities in water management.
7. Consulting company in water management
8. Business in water management.
9. Water research, education.
10. Water manager in industry.
11. Preparation and control of foreign projects.
12. Crisis management.
13. Work with public in water management.
Basics of planning, organizing, management of company, marketing of products focused on water industry.
Specification of controlled education, way of implementation and compensation for absences
Extent and forms are specified by guarantor’s regulation updated for every academic year.
Classification of course in study plans
- Programme NPC-SIV Master's, 1. year of study, summer semester, 3 credits, compulsory